SAP S/4HANA Cloud provides your organisation with a powerful suite of business applications based on a unified framework. SnapLogic S/4HANA Cloud Snap pack enables organisations to streamline integrations with their S/4HANA Cloud systems. Extracting data from your S/4HANA Cloud system has never been easier! The dynamic setup of the Snap pack provides you with the possibility to explore API endpoints exposed by your application making a seamless and fast integration possible and in turn reducing the Total Cost of Ownership.
The Snap pack consists of:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Create snap
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Read snap
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Update snap
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Delete snap
What it does
- Create new entities in SAP S/4HANA Cloud tenant
- Delete existing entities in SAP S/4HANA Cloud tenant
- Query data in SAP S/4HANA Cloud tenant’
- Perform custom query on data in SAP S/4HANA Cloud tenant
- Update existing entities in SAP S/4HANA Cloud tenant
- Secure connection with Basic or SSL Auth authentication.
- Ability to auto-discover API Objects and Entities
- Supports CRUD operations on standard as well as custom entities in your S/4HANA environment.
- Supports various OData query parameters such as top, orderBy, filter, skip and select.
- Supports connection failed retry mechanisms.