SAP S/4HANA provides your organisation with a powerful suite of business applications based on a unified framework. SnapLogic S/4HANA Snap pack enables organisations to streamline integrations with their S/4HANA On-Premise systems. Extracting data from your S/4HANA on-premise system has never been easier! The dynamic setup of the Snap pack provides you with the possibility to explore standard and custom OData API endpoints exposed by your application making a seamless and fast integration possible and in turn reducing the Total Cost of Ownership.
The Snap pack consists of:
- SAP S/4HANA On-Premise Create snap
- SAP S/4HANA On-Premise Read snap
- SAP S/4HANA On-Premise Update snap
- SAP S/4HANA On-Premise Delete snap
What it does
Create new entities in SAP S/4HANA On-Premise Server
- Delete existing entities in SAP S/4HANA On-Premise Server
- Query data in SAP S/4HANA On-Premise Server
- Update existing entities in SAP S/4HANA On-Premise Server
- Secure connection with Basic authentication.
- Supports CRUD operations on standard as well as custom entities in your S/4HANA environment.
- Supports client side pagination with skip and top mechanisms.
- Supports various OData query parameters such as: top, orderBy, filter, skip and select.
- Supports connection failed retry mechanisms.