Unlock the potential of your SnapLogic data today! Our SnapLogic Monitoring Application for Splunk helps organisations gain quick insights in their SnapLogic platform and monitor real-time message traffic. The application comes with a prebuilt dashboard on a pre-defined data model enabling quick and smooth setup.
What it does
- Real-time pipeline monitoring with successful and failed messages from Snaplogic.
- Visualise the most used pipelines.
- Visualise the pipeline processed per groundplex.
- Visualise the trend chart based on the count of messages.
- Visualise all the execution statuses for pipelines in SnapLogic.
- The dashboard gives an insight on the number of documents processed by the pipeline.
- The dashboard gives an insight on the execution time of the pipeline.
- Retrieves health data from SnapLogic cloudplex and groundplex servers.
- Retrieves data from all the nodes in a snaplex including the owner, version, status(running or down), up since(date and time of the last restart) and number of nodes of the snaplex in the Snaplogic Monitoring App.
- Retrieves snaplex CPU and memory utilisation.
- Modular input to pull the pipeline runtime information from SnapLogic.
- Modular input to pull the health information from SnapLogic system.
- Saves search and necessary macros.
- Pre-built dashboard providing real-time pipeline monitoring dashboard to visualise the pipeline execution.
- Pre-built dashboard to visualise all the execution statuses for pipelines in SnapLogic.
- Documentation to support users through the process of installation.