Managed services teams are there to give your organisation extra capacity and peace of mind. However, we know that many service desks are struggling to get quick insights into their product and support performance data. At Rojo, we use real-time monitoring dashboards from Power BI to tackle this issue. By combining our solutions in managed services and data analytics, we offer integrations without worries.
Our service desk platform of choice is Jira, where we easily receive, track, manage, and resolve requests from our customers. Combined with the powerful and user-friendly business analytics platform Power BI, our managed services team have real-time monitoring capabilities with the incident management overview dashboard.
This way, our service desk gets insights into their Jira system and performance data in a timely manner. Furthermore, this dashboard enables our service desk to quickly and easily generate reports from their data to for example present these reports to other departments.
With the incident management dashboard, our managed services team can;
- Monitor and troubleshoot your incidents
- The dashboard enables the service desk to quickly monitor, for example, the incidents registered per customer, as well as the average resolution time per customer in one clear overview.
- View and analyse trend incidents over time
- Per month, we can analyse the incidents’ average resolution time, as well as the total number of incidents registered. When selecting a specific customer, the dashboard displays these trend incidents over time for that specific customer as well.
- View a breakdown of incidents in categories
- Each incident is of a specific incident type, has a certain resolution time, domain, creation date, etc. This is all displayed in the incident management dashboard.