In this role you will be expected to deliver integration related technical solutions and will be responsible for taking client specifications and translate them into technical design.
You will work with the integration technologies and platforms of SAP, Snaplogic, Dell Boomi and others. You will have the opportunity to get responsibilities in consulting like ensuring development deadlines, assisting the clients in the implementation tasks and mentoring junior developers.
Example projects you will be working on:
- Exposing and managing API’s for our global customer base
- Developing end-to-end enterprise integration solutions
- Develop solutions to facilitate comprehensive end-to-end monitoring
- Provide support to citizen integrators
Requirements to succeed in this role:
- 3+ years of experience within an IT Envrionment
- Familiar with basic integration concepts, e.g. API’s, Service Oriented Architecture, ESB
- Familiar with XSLT, WSDL, XML, JSON
- Working experience with an integration platform (like SAP PI, SAP PO, Snaplogic, Dell Boomi, Apache Camel, etc.)
- Experience with Web Services or API technologies (REST, SOAP, Oauth, SSL)
Additional Desired Skills:
- Analytical skills to identify patterns and improvement opportunities
What do we offer?
Apart from offering a competitive salary, we offer other benefits such as:
- Training and mentoring to support your professional development
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path of success
- Other secondary benefits