In this role you will be expected to deliver integration related technical solutions and will be responsible for taking client specifications and translate them into technical design.
You will be required to work with integration technologies and platforms (like SAP, Snaplogic, Boomi, etc.) – training will be provided. You will also take full ownership for the end to end development activity (Configuring, Coding, testing, Debugging, deployment) and create documentation for the solution and perform maintenance. You will have the opportunity to get responsibilities in consulting like ensuring development deadlines, assisting the clients in the implementation tasks and mentoring junior developers.
Example projects you will be working on:
- Creating accelerators for SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Building Splunk Accelerators for SAP
- Developing snaps for SnapLogic
Requirements to succeed in this role:
- 3+ years of experience within an IT Software Development Environment
- Java programming is required
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented programming concepts
- Experience working with an IDE, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Experience in working with Maven, J Unit, Log4J, Git, Jenkins
- Experience with Web Services or API technologies (REST, SOAP, Oauth, SSL)
Additional Desired Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Knowledge of any integration platform (like SAP PI, SAP PO, Snaplogic, Dell Boomi, Apache Camel, etc.)
What do we offer?
Apart from a competitive salary, we offer other benefits such as:
- 23 days of paid leave annually
- Restaurant tickets
- Training and mentoring to support your professional development
- A multi-disciplinary role with opportunity to manage your own path of success
- Onboarding will involve trainings at our HQ near Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Other secondary benefits
Does this spark your interest? Here is your chance to be a part of our team!
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Gilda Cardano-de Rooy (HR & Recruitment Manager), at +31 6 39 45 41 39.