At Rojo, we transform businesses in positive ways through digital innovation. Whether it’s with expert consultancy and technical support, or developing the next generation of enterprise platforms. Our mission is to future proof organisations with digital solutions. We cherish new ideas and regularly host pizza brainstorming sessions to encourage knowledge sharing and communication throughout the team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative self-starter with a specific interest in business and tech, to work alongside our Content & Digital Marketing Manager. You will be creating exceptional content in-line with Rojo’s overall mission and vision, focusing on topics such as global tech trends and innovations in enterprise platforms.
A snapshot of the role.
- Creating blog posts to keep our magazine page relevant and fresh.
- Writing and scheduling our company newsletter and other email marketing activities.
- Developing fresh video content for our website and social media channels.
- Maintaining our digital assets such as sourcing and creating new images for our various marketing channels.
- Creating and scheduling posts for our social media platforms.
- Writing snappy copy for our various offline marketing materials in-keeping with our company tone of voice.
- Web editing activities.
Who we are looking for.
- A creative self-starter with an interest in working for a small but growing tech company, in an international environment.
- A marketing, media or communications student or graduate (or similar), with a specific interest in business and tech.
- A true digital native, social media savvy with an eye on the latest trends.
- Enthusiastic and confident in initiating own ideas.
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written English and Dutch.
- Some experience with WordPress and Photoshop is a big plus.
What we offer.
- Work in an innovative team with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Opportunity for continuous growth and potential career development.
- Participate in cutting-edge innovation projects in collaboration with our partners and start-ups.
- Flexible and remote working opportunities.
- Attend industry leading events in the world of tech.
- Flat organisational structure with a focus on the individual.
- Regular knowledge pizza sessions.
- Monthly Compensation.